A New York Judge has ordered music superstar Prince to pay almost $4 million dollars to a perfume and cosmetic company. Revelations Perfumes and Cosmetics’ lawsuit claims that the singer had a contract to promote a perfume inspired by his album “3121″ which was released in 2006. The complaint stated that the company spend millions on the fragrance and the singer-producer was to have promoted the perfume during interviews according spinner dot com. I guess Prince’ side of the story didn’t pass the smell test.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?