A New York Judge has ordered music superstar Prince to pay almost $4 million dollars to a perfume and cosmetic company. Revelations Perfumes and Cosmetics’ lawsuit claims that the singer had a contract to promote a perfume inspired by his album “3121″ which was released in 2006. The complaint stated that the company spend millions on the fragrance and the singer-producer was to have promoted the perfume during interviews according spinner dot com. I guess Prince’ side of the story didn’t pass the smell test.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight