Oscar- winner and singer, Jennifer Hudson has to face a different tune starting today. The jury selection process begins in the case against her sister’s estranged husband, the man who murdered her family. Hudson is on the list of witnesses and the singer is expected to testify against the man charged with killing her mother, brother and nephew in 2008. Her star power could make it difficult for the prosecution to get a fair and impartial jury.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?