This is really one of those cases that you can’t hold your breathe and wait for justice to prevail. It has been almost eight years in the making for the five New Orleans, rogue police to be brought to justice for the deadly shootings that happened in the chaos days after Hurricane Katrina on the Danziger Bridge. The sentences handed down by a federal judge now only brings up more questions.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight