This is really one of those cases that you can’t hold your breathe and wait for justice to prevail. It has been almost eight years in the making for the five New Orleans, rogue police to be brought to justice for the deadly shootings that happened in the chaos days after Hurricane Katrina on the Danziger Bridge. The sentences handed down by a federal judge now only brings up more questions.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?