Spike Lee has got some “splanin” to do. The Filmmaker thought he was tweeting George Zimmerman’s address but in error he tweeted the address of an elderly couple in Florida. Reports show that the elderly couple now fears for their safety. This all in the wake of the increasing call for Justice for Trayvon Martin. The 17-year-old, unarmed Martin was gunned down by Zimmerman in his Father’s gated town-home community back in February. Spike has issued an apology.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?