Spike Lee has got some “splanin” to do. The Filmmaker thought he was tweeting George Zimmerman’s address but in error he tweeted the address of an elderly couple in Florida. Reports show that the elderly couple now fears for their safety. This all in the wake of the increasing call for Justice for Trayvon Martin. The 17-year-old, unarmed Martin was gunned down by Zimmerman in his Father’s gated town-home community back in February. Spike has issued an apology.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight