March 23, 2010 President Obama did what no other president could do. That was the day he signed the Affordable Care Act into law. There has been a lot of controversy over his “healthcare for all” but what is really so bad about wanting to make healthcare accessible for all. Individualse who do not have healthcare, in a life or death situation, by law, have to be treated anyway. What parent does not want to keep their child over 18, in college, on their healthcare coverage or who wants to be protected from being denied coverage due to a pre-existing condition? Many who do not have basic health coverage are forced to use emergency rooms for minor illnesses, that is what is driving up the cost. So what is in for you?
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight