March 23, 2010 President Obama did what no other president could do. That was the day he signed the Affordable Care Act into law. There has been a lot of controversy over his “healthcare for all” but what is really so bad about wanting to make healthcare accessible for all. Individualse who do not have healthcare, in a life or death situation, by law, have to be treated anyway. What parent does not want to keep their child over 18, in college, on their healthcare coverage or who wants to be protected from being denied coverage due to a pre-existing condition? Many who do not have basic health coverage are forced to use emergency rooms for minor illnesses, that is what is driving up the cost. So what is in for you?
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?