Whigham Funeral Home said they know who is the culprit and now is pointing the finger at the disrespectful person who sold the final photos of Whitney Houston to the National Enquirer. He goes by the name of Raffels Van Exel and several other aliases. He was the only non-family member at the private viewing. Now that raises even more questions?
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight