Whigham Funeral Home said they know who is the culprit and now is pointing the finger at the disrespectful person who sold the final photos of Whitney Houston to the National Enquirer. He goes by the name of Raffels Van Exel and several other aliases. He was the only non-family member at the private viewing. Now that raises even more questions?
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?