Feds will be required to phase out 90 percent of the funds that the State of Texas receives to operate Women’s Health Programs. The amount of funding is close to $40 million dollars and serves nearly 130,000 low-income women right here in Texas.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW