The private ceremony for legendary singer, Whitney Houston was held in Newark, NJ today at New Hope Baptist Church. The church had room for 1500 invited guests but apparently there was some confusion that this wasn’t a “plus one” event. Bobby Brown, Whitney’s ex-husband, reportedly showed up with eight people (his children) in his party and requested they all be given front row seats. When he realized they all couldn’t be seated he went in to view the casket but soon after, decided to leave.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight