The private ceremony for legendary singer, Whitney Houston was held in Newark, NJ today at New Hope Baptist Church. The church had room for 1500 invited guests but apparently there was some confusion that this wasn’t a “plus one” event. Bobby Brown, Whitney’s ex-husband, reportedly showed up with eight people (his children) in his party and requested they all be given front row seats. When he realized they all couldn’t be seated he went in to view the casket but soon after, decided to leave.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?