Kevin Costner who starred with Whitney Houston in the movie “The Bodyguard” will be one of many speakers that will honor the life of legendary, superstar, Whitney Houston Saturday in Newark, NJ. Stevie Wonder and Whitney’s godmother, Aretha Franklin will sing. The Rev. Marvin Winans, also a close family friend, will euologize Houston. Winans also married Whitney and Bobbie Brown in 1993. Amoung the 1500 close friends and family invited to attend are BeBe and CeCe Winans, Chaka Khan, songwriter, Diane Warren, Rev Jesse Jackson, L.A. Reid, Ray J., Brandy and Bishop T.D. Jakes.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight