Kevin Costner who starred with Whitney Houston in the movie “The Bodyguard” will be one of many speakers that will honor the life of legendary, superstar, Whitney Houston Saturday in Newark, NJ. Stevie Wonder and Whitney’s godmother, Aretha Franklin will sing. The Rev. Marvin Winans, also a close family friend, will euologize Houston. Winans also married Whitney and Bobbie Brown in 1993. Amoung the 1500 close friends and family invited to attend are BeBe and CeCe Winans, Chaka Khan, songwriter, Diane Warren, Rev Jesse Jackson, L.A. Reid, Ray J., Brandy and Bishop T.D. Jakes.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW