Kevin Costner who starred with Whitney Houston in the movie “The Bodyguard” will be one of many speakers that will honor the life of legendary, superstar, Whitney Houston Saturday in Newark, NJ. Stevie Wonder and Whitney’s godmother, Aretha Franklin will sing. The Rev. Marvin Winans, also a close family friend, will euologize Houston. Winans also married Whitney and Bobbie Brown in 1993. Amoung the 1500 close friends and family invited to attend are BeBe and CeCe Winans, Chaka Khan, songwriter, Diane Warren, Rev Jesse Jackson, L.A. Reid, Ray J., Brandy and Bishop T.D. Jakes.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?