The news that the unemployment rate has dropped to the lowest level since 2008, has turned out to be great news for President Obama. He has worked very hard to solve our troubled economy and deserves a moment to catch his breath and smile. Everyone is not happy that it looks like the economy may be on the upswing.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?