Susan G. Komen on Tuesday announced plans to stop funding for Planned Parenthood which provided 170,000 clinical breast exams and more than 6400 mammograms nationwide this past year. That measure was said to be due to new criteria, Planned Parenthood was under governmental investigation. The probe was launched by a Florida Congressman at the request of anti-abortion groups. Now Komen has had a change of heart and announced it will continue to fund existing Planned Parenthood grants.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?