Susan G. Komen on Tuesday announced plans to stop funding for Planned Parenthood which provided 170,000 clinical breast exams and more than 6400 mammograms nationwide this past year. That measure was said to be due to new criteria, Planned Parenthood was under governmental investigation. The probe was launched by a Florida Congressman at the request of anti-abortion groups. Now Komen has had a change of heart and announced it will continue to fund existing Planned Parenthood grants.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight